martes, 20 de septiembre de 2011

Presentation, Censored Art.


Hi, my name is Karla Paola (Paolak); I am a Mexican artist who studied arts in USA, Spain and Mexico during 8 years. It´s really a nightmare trying to publish and show my artwork, cause: some crazy censure like facebook (hahahahah I have two profiles closed by this immature and childish people) that mimic the old times from inquisition, and again I find another social censure if I try to make some art exhibition about some subjects, suddenly the glariest appears all smiley but finally he thinks "she is a big bitch".
Honestly I take my paints from pictures 80%, other times from exceptional models that many times don´t want to publish the works by the same cause. I can remember a sentence from a big genius like the photographer David Hamilton "Social diseases must not be confuse with art, only an intelligent observer must decide", I love the female body, delicate, passionate, plenty of volumes an especially the goal is to take the soul (the old Greeks said that the soul is only female). Well this is a part of my work.
Why do I paint? Nobody ask me about this but Art is only a way to express  like the musicians, specially the pianist whom needs to play piano all the time I need to paint all the hours, it seems something insane but I love it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario